About Me

Helloo, My name is Faza Athifah Razani, my short name is Faza. I was born in Bandung, 29 December 2002. I have one little brother, he is 8 years old, i have one little sister too, she is 5 years old. I live in Bandung. I am a quiet person.

Now, I am a student of 3 Senoir High School, my class is X MIPA 6. My junior high school is Taruna Bakti. My friends in junior high school, now study in Taruna Bakti Senior High School, i was registered in Taruna Bakti Junior High School too, but because i accepted in 3 Senior High School so now i am a student of 3 Senior high school.

I like listening music, especially Shawn Mendes and 5SOS songs. I very want to come to Shawn Mendes concert, but my parents not allowed me. I like watch movies and kdrama. I am waiting for The Death Cure in 2018, i already read the death cure novel.

Okay, bye


Komentar

Postingan Populer