My experience

I have more than one experience that make me very grateful. My first experience is when i was junior high school. In my junior high school, every student have to bring book or novel and we read that every morning before the class is began. That day, i forgot to bring my novel because i just read that before i sleep. My deskmate just bring one novel and i am confused, i ask my friend who sit behind me, and she bring book more than one. I ask her that i want to borrow her book, and she said yes. I feel very grateful because if i don't read book i will get minus point.

My second experience is in my house. One day, i leave my key in my uniform pocket, tomorrow my uniform be cleaned and i forgot that my key was there. Everyone in my house don't know where is my key, but my housekeeping found my key and i feel grateful.

My third experience is when i was 13 years old, i like One Direction and i want their stuff but my parents don't allowed me and i dont have enough money. Some online shop was doing a huge giveaway and the prize is one direction stuff. I am join that giveaway, one of the rules is we have to make a video, i make my video and i send my video to owner that make the giveaway. The first winner will get one direction parfum Between Us. I want their parfum and i optimist that i will be the first winner. When the announcement, i realize that i am not the first winner, i am a little bit sad. But, i am the third winner and the prize is t-shirt. I not really like the prize, but the owner said that the prize be photocard, i feel very lucky and grateful.

Komentar

Postingan Populer