My New Friend

Conversation


Muthia   : Uh, i have been very hungry
Faza       : Yess, me too. I have been waiting for 15 minutes
Muthia   : By the way, what's your name ?
Faza       : My name is Faza, and you ?
Muthia   : My neme is Muthia Do you come here often ?
Faza       : Yes, because a lot of food here are dulicious
Muthia   : Oh, really ? this is my first time here
Faza       : Yes, you have to tr strawberry pancake, because it's delicious
Muthia   : Okay, i will try because i love so much strawberry. Except strawberry pancake, what's your                  favourite menu ?
Faza       : My favourite menu  is spaghetti carbonara
Muthia   : Oh, i love it too
Faza       : Anyway, where do you live ?
Muthia   : I live in Antapani, and you ?
Faza       : I live in Ciwastra
Muthia   : Look! there are mv from Shawn Mendes. I love his songs so much
Faza       : Yess, me too. Have you heard Aftertaste ?
Muthia   : Yes, i love this song so much
Faza       : Okay, i think i have to go, nice to meet you
Muthia   : Nice to meet you too.

Komentar

Postingan Populer