My Dream

Hello, my name is Faza Athifah Razani. I was born on 29 December 2002, so I am 16 years old. I am the first children from my parents, i have one little brother and one little sister.

I try to be a creative person, because I want to be a creative person. Saw my friends has a lot of idea make me feel envious, they can make something cool and unique. So, i start to watching youtube about drawing, diy, and many more. I like watching youtube about riddles, personality, and something like that. I think that really cool if someone can guest or answer logical test, because not everyone can thinking like that.

Besides that, I like watching movies, drama and tv program too. Genre movies that I like is science fiction and action, but sometimes I watch thriller and horror too. Tv program that I watch is korean tv program. My favorites are Great Escape, Running Man, and Busted!. Great escape and Busted are similar show, it's about to solve puzzle or problem.

Almost everyday I listening to music.I didn't look the genre of music that I heard, if I like that music I will listen it. One of my favorites band is 5sos, because all of them songs suitable with me.

I always prepare for something on the next day. If I am on vacation, I will prepare all of the things that I need and prepare if there are unexpected things happen. I think I am a neat person too, because I will keep my things, so it doesn't disappear. Sometimes, I am a diligent person for something. When I feel down and I see all of my friends got a good score, I will be diligent and ambitious person. I will try to emulate my friends score or maybe higher.

I easily worried with everything and It makes me hard to be myself. I can't easily talk to someone because I fell anxious. I am unconfident and shy person too. All of that weakness make me hard to socialization with others. I try to face all of my weakness and anxious, because If I still like that, I will be nothing.

My achievement is, when I was Elementary school grade 4, I joined a spelling bee competition in my school, and I won third winner.

My dream is I want to go to good university and choose department that I like, about what I am going to be in the future, I still have no idea, but I want to be a success people that helpful for everyone and then remembered by others people.

Besides that, I want to be a good and happy people. I want socialization with others people easily and make a good relationship. Last, I want to travel around the world.

That's all my dream and personality. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day !

Komentar

Postingan Populer