SCHOOL IMMERSION

Hello! Now, I am already in 11th grade. My first exercise is make a dialogue with some topics, my friend and I choose about shcool immersion. Happy reading !








Faza         : "Hey Shabrina!"
Shabrina : "Hey! How are you?"
Faza         : "Yeah, like usual. But right now, I’m a little confused.”
Shabrina : “Why you are confused? May I give you a hand?”
Faza         : “Sure! This is about school immersion. I’m confused where is the best place to attend. Where do you want to go?”
Shabrina : "I think, i want to go to Bangkok!"
Faza         : "It’s too mainstream, how about Japan? There are many unique cultures."
Shabrina : "But last year, we already went there!”
Faza         : "Uh okay, what about.. Australia? Because it’s near Indonesia and there are a lot of unique tourist destinations."
Shabrina : "Sounds great! Let’s we talk about this to our friends."
Faza         : "Let’s go!"

Komentar

Postingan Populer